Sleigh bells may be ringing and children may be singing, but as a small business owner are you able to take the time to enjoy all the sights and sounds of the approaching holiday season? The holiday season is supposed to be a joyous time spent with family and friends, giving thanks for all the blessings of the year, but for many companies it means the end of the year business rush. Even if your business doesn’t have a bunch of projects that need to be finished by the end of 2019, most likely you have clients or customers who are racing to finish up before the ball drops on December 31st. On top of all the additional work, there are holiday parties and events to plan around. For many, the holidays become a stressful, busy time with no opportunity for relaxing. What if you could have a set or two of extra hands to handle some of the work overflow so you could take a little bit of time to revel in some holiday cheer?
Many companies have begun hiring temporary help for the season to handle the additional work. Hiring a virtual assistant to handle some of the extra business makes things even easier! You don’t need to worry about finding office space or putting together a benefits package for them. How can a virtual assistant help your business?
- Handling Your Holiday To-Do List: Some of the additional work at the end of the year includes sending out holiday cards to clients and business partners and planning a holiday party for the office. Why not delegate those tasks out so you can focus on your actual business? Hire a virtual assistant to send out those cards and plan your holiday event.
- Running a Festive Event/Promotion: Do you want to run a special holiday sales event or promotion? Instead of taking time out of your day, hire a virtual assistant with experience to plan and execute the event. They can send out emails, handle social media for the promotion, and help create marketing plans.
- Allow Employees to Take More Time Off: Holidays mean employees want time off to spend with loved ones. In order for your business to be successful, you need to have some people still working. You can hire a virtual assistant or two to allow additional employees to take time off so that you don’t get behind or lose business.
- Allow You to Take More Time Off: If you have additional administrative work that you are staying in the office late to handle, you can hire a virtual assistant to hand that work off to during the holidays so you can spend time with family.
- Planning for the New Year: You might be so focused on finishing up your current year that you haven’t even looked into next year. Hiring a virtual assistant with business planning and management experience can help you begin to map out a plan for how to continue to grow in the coming months.
Hiring a virtual assistant during the holidays can change the end of the year from a stressful time into a warm and wonderful time that you can enjoy with family and friends. If you are interested in hiring a virtual assistant or want to learn more about how one could help you, check out our website www.anonymous-assistants.com send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 571-474-9208. We would love to chat with you and tell you more about how a virtual assistant can lend a hand.