Last Updated February 2019
Anonymous Assistants LLC respects your privacy and is committed to
1. Information Collection
Users of the Site maybe be “Clients” or “Partners”
Information You Provide to Us
When you use the Site, you may provide us with information about you. This may include your name and contact information, financial information to make or receive payment for services rendered through the Anonymous Assistants platform, or information to help us fill out tax forms. When you use the Site, we may also collect information related to your use of the Site and combine it with that of other Users. This helps us to improve our Site for you. Clients may also provide us with information about partners associated with Anonymous Assistants.
- Personal Information: During the course of using the Site (whether as a partner or Client), we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: If you use the Site to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as PayPal or other financial account information, and billing address.
- Identity Verification: We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth or taxpayer identification number, to validate your identity or as it may be required by law, such as to complete tax filings. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo or billing statement.
- General Audience Service: The Site is
generalaudience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than the age of 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than the age of 18 and believe that Anonymous Assistants LLC has collected Personal Information from youchild, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-Identifying Information/Usernames: We may also collect other information, such as zip codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Site, and general project-related data (“Non-identifying information”). We may combine the information collected from Anonymous Assistants registered and non-registered users (“Anonymous Assistants Users”). We consider usernames to be Non-identifying Information. Usernames are made public through the Site and are viewable by other Anonymous Assistants Users.
- Combination of Personal and Non-Identifying Information: Certain Non-identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers in a way that enables you to be identified (for example, combining information with your name). But the same pieces of information are considered Non-identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other Non-identifying Information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-identifying Information, but Anonymous Assistants will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
You do not have a statutory obligation to provide us with any information, but you may have a contractual obligation to do so, and if we do not receive certain information from you, then we will not be able to provide our Site to you. If you have any questions regarding whether the provision of information is mandatory and the consequences for withholding such information, please contact us via email@example.com.
Information Received from Third Parties
We also may receive information about you from third parties. For example, we may supplement the information we collect with outside records or third parties may provide information in connection with a co-marketing agreement or at your request (such as if you choose to sign in with a third party service.) If we combine the information we receive from
Information Collected Automatically
Like other online companies, we receive technical information when you use our Site. We use these technologies to analyze how people use our Site, to improve how our Site functions, and to save your log-in information for future sessions.
We and our third party service providers, including analytics and
The information we collect also includes the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or
Anonymous-Assistants and its partners
- Web Beacons: We and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as “web beacons” and/or “tracking tags” to help us keep track of what content on our Site is effective. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that may be invisible to you, and which are used to track the online activity of internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages you review or email messages you receive. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to our Site, to monitor how Anonymous-Assistants Users navigate the Site, to count how many emails that were sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts: We and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as Embedded Script. An Embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Site, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the Site.
We collect feedback from Anonymous Assistants Contractors about their experience with other Clients of our Site. Please note that any feedback you provide via the Site may be shared with relevant parties for the purpose of securing a contract on your behalf. On very rare occasions, we may remove feedback pursuant to the relevant provisions of our Terms of Service.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We use information collected through the Site to provide and improve the Site, process your requests, prevent fraud, provide you with information that may interest you, comply with the law, and as otherwise permitted with your consent.
WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- To provide and improve the site, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provided is valid, and for compliance and internal business purposes.
- To contact you with administrative communications and Anonymous Assistants correspondence, and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the service and elsewhere online.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you, and if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent.
- To assess your proposal to perform a contracted project for Anonymous Assistants and prepare related governmental and internal statistics reports.
- To enforce and comply with the law, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and rights of Anonymous Assistants or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- For the purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information, with
We use your Personal Information for the purposes described above:
- To Honor Our Contractual Commitments to You. Much of our processing of Personal Information is to meet our contractual obligations to our contractors and clients
a like ,or to take steps at User’s request in anticipation of entering into a contract with them.
- For Our Legitimate Interests. In many cases, we handle Personal Information on the grounds that it furthers our legitimate interests in commercial activities, such as the following, in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals:
- Providing our Site and Service.
- Analyzing and improving our business.
- Communications, including marketing and responding to your inquiries about our services.
- Addressing information security needs and protecting our Users, Anonymous Assistants, and others.
- Managing legal issues.
- To Comply with Legal Obligations. We need to use and disclose Personal Information in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
3. DATA RETENTION
Unless you request that we delete certain information (see Your Choices and Rights below), we retain the information we collect for at least 5 years. Your information may persist in copies made for back up business continuity purposes for
4. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may share information about you to provide the Site, for legal investigative purposes, or if we are part of a merger or acquisition. We may also share non-identifying information with third parties. You have choices as to whether we share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- Information about partners shared with Clients: We share information regarding partners who have entered into a contract with a Client or who have elected to participate in Anonymous Assistants Payroll, including work history with Clients. Note that if a partner is suspended from Anonymous Assistants, we may share that information with Clients to whom the partners are associated
fora particular work project.
- Information about Clients Shared with partners: If you have entered into a service contract or agreed to use Anonymous Assistants Payroll with another user, we may provide him/her with your name, company address, billing address, or tax ID or VAT number in order to complete the transaction or to facilitate the resolution of a claim or dispute. The user receiving your information is not allowed to use it for purposes unrelated to the transaction, such as to contact you for marketing purposes, unless you have expressly consented to it.
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g. without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of Anonymous Assistants’ features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- What Happens If You Agree to Receive Information from Third Parties or Requests that We Share Your Information: You may be presented with an opportunity to receive information and/or marketing offers from one or more third parties. If you agree at that time to have
- Legal and Investigative Purposes: Anonymous Assistants will share information with governmental agencies as required by the law in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements and, including without limitation, in connection with reporting earnings. We cooperate with government and law enforcement
officialand private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), or, at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting andinvestigation where we determine in our sole discretion the disclosure is necessary to (a) protect the property and rights of Anonymous-Assistants or a third party, (b) protect the safety of the public or any person, or (c) prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Internal and Business Transfers: Anonymous-Assistants may share information, including Personal Information, with any future or current subsidiaries or affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may sell, transfer or to
other wiseshare some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy.
5. THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS PROVIDERS, AD SERVERS, AND SIMILAR THIRD PARTIES
We may work with advertising agencies and vendors who use technology to help us understand how people use our Site. These vendors may use technologies to serve you advertisements that may interest you. You can choose to opt out of receiving interest-based advertising.
Anonymous Assistants works with (or may in the future work with) network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics service providers and other vendors to provide us with information regarding traffic on the Site, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting the Site; to serve our advertisements on other websites, within mobile apps and elsewhere online; and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Site and the effectiveness of our advertisements. Our service providers may collect certain information about your visits to and activity on the Site as well as other websites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (including cookies and web beacons
6. YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
You have certain choices regarding how we may communicate with you.
Registered Anonymous Assistants Users may update their choices regarding the type of communications you receive from us through
All Users may request access to or correction of any Personal Information we have about them or delete their account and/or request deletion of all Personal Information we have about them. In certain jurisdictions, Users may have certain rights with regard to their Personal Information. We will honor User request to the extent we can reasonably do so and as required by law, but some information will remain on the Site, such as information you posted publicly.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your requests for deletion; however, certain information will actively persist on the Site even if you close your account. In addition, your Personal Information may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or in information within a closed account, may persist internally for our administrative purposes, to the extent permitted by law. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly through or on the Site. Bear in mind that neither you nor Anonymous Assistants can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Site.
We take a number of steps to protect your data.
Anonymous Assistants takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about Anonymous Assistants Users
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Because we are a U.S. company, we process and store your information in the United States and our service providers may process and store it elsewhere.
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service Contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over the third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data, or solicit personal information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statement of the other websites you visit.
Phishing websites imitate legitimate websites in order to obtain personal or financial information. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to Anonymous Assistants. For more information about phishing, visit the website of the Federal Trade Commission at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0003-phishing In addition, if you believe you have received an email or had a similar interaction with a third party pretending to be Anonymous Assistants, please report it to us at email@example.com.
11. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Proudly Serving Northern Virginia